Continue Diving | Advanced Adventurer Course
Advanced diver training comes in many forms. For many divers, doing the Advanced Adventurer course is the way to start advancing their skills and knowledge. Our Advanced Adventurer course runs over two days and includes 5 dives.
- Get certified to dive to 30m anywhere in the world!
- Increase your knowledge about diving.
- Meet new friends.
- 6 dives included! Only 5 are course dives – the final dive is a fun dive.
- Snacks and water is provided on the boat.
- Get introduced to different types of diving such as drift diving, navigational diving, search and recovery, fish identification, computer diving, boat diving and limited vis diving.
- Each dive counts towards it's associated specialty. For example, the 30 metre deep dive is the first dive of the deep diver specialty course which takes you to 40 metres.
What to Expect
- Meet at 7am on Saturday to complete paperwork and theory followed by two ocean dives.
- Meet at 6:45am Sunday and complete 2 double dives, 4 dives in total.
- After you complete all training requirements you will be certified to dive to 30 metres worldwide!
- You must be certified as an SSI Open Water Diver, or equivalent.
- You must have been diving in the last 12 months.