DIVE FESTIVALS AT MANTA LODGE & SCUBA CENTRE
Join us for a weekend away at one of our annual Dive Festivals!
Each festival has a different theme, highlighting one of the amazing creatures that call North Stradbroke Island home. Whether you’re a lover of manta rays, nudibranchs, sharks or turtles, you’ll find a scuba diving festival that’s right up your alley!
Dive Festival dates for 2018:
- NudiFest: March 16 -18
- FreediveFest: April 13 - 15
- TurtleFest: May 18 - 20
- SharkFest: August 17 - 19
- MantaFest: November 16 - 18
Our Dive Festival packages include the following:
- 4 boat dives with tanks & weights (Gear hire at an additional cost)
- 2 nights accommodation in an 8-share dorm
- BBQ lunches (Saturday & Sunday)
- Buffet dinner on Saturday night
- Guest expert speaker presentation (Saturday night)
- Return ferry transfers with Gold Cats Flyer
- Prize giveaways, socials, games, and much more!
What to expect
Friday: Catch the Gold Cats Flyer at a time of your choice. No need to book; ask to be billed to Manta Lodge’s account upon arrival and they will issue you a return ticket. Once you arrive on North Stradbroke Island, catch the bus to our dive centre. It is $5 (cash only) for bus tickets. Check-in available from 12:30-7:30pm.
Saturday: First double dives departing at either 6:45 am or 11:45 am (depending on conditions/availability). Return to the lodge. Buffet dinner and guest speaker presentation commence from 6 pm.
Sunday: Second double dives departing at either 6:45 am or 11:45 am (depending on conditions/availability). Return to the lodge. We can transport you back to the Gold Cats Flyer for your return ferry trip home.
Please note: You can book more dives, add extra nights of accommodation, and add non-divers to the booking. Please contact reception to discuss availabilities, making changes, or if you have a preference for morning or afternoon boats.