What To Do On Stradbroke Island | Other Activities
Whilst the island is the perfect place to kick back and relax, there’s also plenty of adventurous and exciting activities to keep you occupied when visiting our island paradise.
Straddie’s has a host of things to do to ensure your island experience is as action-packed and adventurous as you want it to be.
From the thrills of charging through the waves on our boats and experiencing the magic of our underwater playgrounds on a snorkelling trip, to a relaxing afternoon spent fishing from one of the island’s spectacular beaches, there’s something for everyone.
Things to do on ‘Straddie’:
- Snorkelling trips from $90 per person
- Diving trips from $140 per person
- Surfboard Hire from $30 – ride world-class waves or simply give it a go for the first time!
- FREE Bodyboard Hire (for Manta Lodge guests)
- Bicycle Hire from $20
- Snorkel Gear Hire from $25 for 24 hours
- Sea-Kayaking from $60 per person*
- Sandboarding from $35 per person*
- 4wd tours from $80 per person*
- Learn-to-Surf sessions**
- Barefoot Lawn Bowls
- Also Beach Volleyball/Soccer/Cricket equipment available for use.
*4wd tours, Sandboarding and Kayaking are all provided by Straddie Kingfisher tours
**Surf Lessons are provided by North Stradbroke Island Surf School