ACTIVITIES ON NORTH STRADBROKE ISLAND
While North Stradbroke Island is the perfect place to kick back and relax, there’s also plenty of adventurous and exciting activities to keep you occupied when visiting our slice of paradise. Straddie has many activities and experiences on offer to ensure your visit is as action-packed and adventurous as you want it to be.
From the thrills of charging through the waves on our boats and experiencing the magic of our underwater playgrounds on a snorkelling tour, or riding world-class waves on a surfboard, to a relaxing afternoon spent fishing from one of the island’s spectacular beaches, there’s something for everyone.
Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre hires out surfboards, longboards, snorkel gear and bicycles at both half day and full day rates. We also help connect guests and visitors with many of the local tours and activities run by operators on the island. If you can't find something to do on Straddie, then you're just not looking hard enough!
Things to do on Straddie:
- Snorkelling trips from $125 per person
- Diving trips from $160 per person
- Surfboard hire from $25/half day or $40/full day
- Bicycle hire from $20/half day or $30/full day
- Snorkel gear hire from $30 for 24 hours
- Sea kayaking from $66 per person*
- Sandboarding from $38 per person*
- 4-Wheel Drive Tours from $88 per person*
- Guided surf tours
- Barefoot Lawn Bowls
*4wd tours, Sandboarding and Kayaking activities are all provided by Straddie Kingfisher tours