Scuba Skills Update | Refresher Course
Are you feeling a little rusty? If it has been longer then 12 months we require divers to complete a pool refresher before going into open water.
- All transport is provided to and from the pool and pick-ups can be organised.
- Refresher is conducted in a pool, allowing you to get comfortable and familiar with your equipment before going into the ocean.
- Equipment is supplied for pool training.
- Towels and hot showers are available at our centre.
What to Expect
- Meet at our store at 7am for paperwork, to revise the theory and get sized up for equipment.
- Depart for the pool at 7:45am in our bus and arrive at the pool at 8am to commence your refresher training.
- Get refreshed in equipment set up and handling, dive skills, buoyancy, our of air scenarios, ascents, descents, diver self-help skills and underwater and surface communication.
- If you are joining us for a double dive in the ocean there will be a break before the dives. You will then head out on our afternoon boat for two dives with our dive guides at our locals sites. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- You must be certified as an SSI Open Water Diver, or equivalent.
- You must be medically fit for diving.