THE BEST SCUBA DIVING IS WITH MANTA LODGE & SCUBA CENTRE, NORTH STRADBROKE ISLAND
Come experience the best scuba diving in the Brisbane area with us! Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre has access to one of Australia’s premier underwater playgrounds, the Moreton Bay Marine Park, which includes the famous Manta Bommie, rated as a Top 10 Dive Site in Australia.
North Stradbroke Island’s reefs are teeming with diverse marine life year-round, as well as seasonal visitors such as manta rays and leopard sharks in summer, and grey nurse sharks and humpback whales in winter.
- Scuba diving day trips run Friday - Tuesday
- Morning trips meet at 6:45 am and depart at 7:30 am. Return to land at about 11 am
- Afternoon trips meet at 11:00 am and depart at 12 pm. Return to land at about 4 pm
- 15+ different dive sites
- Experienced guides
- Nitrox available
- Hire equipment available
- GoPro hire available
- Dives for all levels of experience
Why dive with us?
As the only full-service scuba diving centre on North Stradbroke Island, we offer a premium dive experience for divers of all ages and experience levels.
We have a choice of over fifteen dive sites to visit, all with their own experiences and features, and all of which are within a quick 10-15 minute boat ride from our beachside launch site. This wide array of dive site choice allows us to tailor your dive trip according to your experience level and which site has the best conditions on the day of your trip.
Please be aware that we do not dive on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Check out our calendar for dates, availability & bookings.
What to expect
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by our friendly team to confirm you have completed your pre-dive waiver and to check your certification. Once you’ve been fitted for equipment (if required), you’ll receive a briefing on the planned dives, as well as our boat procedures.
You’ll enjoy a short boat ride, followed by two amazing dives at one of the many sites around Point Lookout with our experienced dive guides able to show you the abundant marine life that frequents the area. On your surface interval, enjoy hot soup and snacks and keep a sharp eye out for passing dolphins and whales (in season).
Upon return, we’ll have a hot shower and warm towels waiting for you while you wash down your gear, unwind, and retell the day’s adventures.
Your Double Dive Package includes:
- Two dives, with a surface interval on board our boat.
- Tanks and weights hire. The option to select other hire equipment will appear as you choose the dates for your dive. Prices for additional hire equipment will appear as well.
- Complimentary water & light snacks on board. Please note, the snacks contain gluten and may contain nuts and dairy.
- You must be certified as an SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent (PADI, NAUI, etc.). Not certified? Why not sign up our Try Scuba Diving program?
- You must have been diving within the last 12 months. If you have not dived in the last 12 months, you will be required to do a refresher before the dive
- You must be medically fit for diving
- All participants must complete a liability waiver before diving. Please contact reception if you have any questions about this.