Explore the Ocean | Snorkelling Tours
North Stradbroke Island boasts some amazing snorkel sites a short ride from Point Lookout. With no experience required, Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre’s snorkelling trips can get you up close and personal with some of the amazing marine life that calls the area home.
- Depending on the season, you can expect to see manta rays, humpback whales, turtles, octopus and much much more!
- No experience necessary.
- All snorkelling equipment provided.
- Morning/afternoon tea provided.
- Experienced snorkel guides to show you the ins and outs of ocean snorkelling.
- Towels and hot showers are available at our centre.
What to Expect
Departing afternoons at 12.30pm, our snorkel tours run for around 3 to 3 ½ hours. On arrival you’ll fill out the necessary paperwork, be fitted for equipment and briefed on the experience ahead.
You’ll then enjoy a short boat ride followed by snorkelling sessions at two different sites with refreshments in between, before returning for a warm shower.