COME SNORKELLING WITH MANTA LODGE & SCUBA CENTRE
North Stradbroke Island boasts some fantastic snorkelling sites a short ride from Point Lookout. With no experience required, Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre’s snorkelling trips can get you up close and personal with some of the amazing marine life that call the island home.
- Depending on the season, you can expect to see manta rays, humpback whales, turtles, colourful fish, and much, much more!
- No experience necessary
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Experienced snorkel guides
- Snacks and drinks provided on the boat
- Warm towels and hot showers available at our dive centre on return
Why come snorkelling with us?
We are the only snorkel tour provider on North Stradbroke Island with access to local offshore sites, which means you get to experience the beauty and magic of the Moreton Bay Marine Park as the local marine life do.
We provide all gear, morning/afternoon tea on the boat, and experienced, trained guides to ensure you and your family have a fun, safe and exciting underwater adventure that you won’t forget!
What to expect on your snorkel tour:
Our snorkel tours run for around 3 to 3 ½ hours. On arrival at the dive centre, you’ll fill out the necessary paperwork, be personally fitted for wetsuits and equipment, and briefed on the experience ahead by your guide. We also have GoPro cameras for hire (at an additional cost), so you can capture the magic of your underwater experience!
You’ll then enjoy a short boat ride to one of our local snorkelling sites, followed by guided snorkelling sessions at two different locations, with refreshments provided in between. You will then return to the dive centre for hot showers, warm towels, and a chance to download your GoPro footage from the trip!
* Please note that weather conditions can change without notice and due to the nature of snorkel tours, trips can may be cancelled with minimum notice if boat captains deem the conditions unsuitable. In the event of trip cancellation a full refund of trip cost will be offered but unfortunately Manta Lodge is unable to cover any costs incurred getting to North Stradbroke Island for the tour. Please take this into account when booking.